support service of “Application for Remittance”
Customers can make “Application for Remittance “anytime by downloading this service on their PC.
No need of application to start the service or ID registration, since remittance details can be saved. It is convenient for repetitive remittances.
Please be sure to check the following instructions before using the service.
Precautions for using the service
- The use of this service is intended for customers who have an account with us.
- The use of this service does not guarantee the handling of foreign remittances.
- Even after filling in the form, we may not be able to handle it depending on the details of your request.
- Remittance is not completed by using this service.
After filling in the form, come to the counter for overseas transfer procedures.
- We do not store remittance data created by using this service.
- When preserving the data file for future transactions, please take sufficient security measures on your computer against unauthorized access due to computer virus in advance.
- We will not be liable for any damages caused to the customer in the event of fraud, fraudulent use and other accidents, or information leakage caused by these incidents on the customer's personal computer terminal or to the password.
Points to be confirmed when accepting foreign remittances
At the time of accepting foreign remittances, we will handle it after confirming that the contents of the transaction are in accordance with the laws and regulations [Criminal Proceeds Transfer Prevention Law, and Foreign Exchange Law].
In particular, without showing the identity verification materials, or explaining those necessary items ; the remittance destination, the purpose and source of remittance , with the relevant materials ,we may refuse the transaction.
Please make sure before you come to the counter.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Procedures of support service of
“Application for Remittance”.
Precautions regarding usage environment
- This service does not convertible with smartphones or tablet-type devices.
- Please use [Excel 2010] ver. or later models.
- Be sure to click "macro-enabled" when opening the tool.